How great if we dont have to worry about certain random things or people in life. Just lead a life without any anxieties, stress, sorrows. Everyday will be a carefree, happy day, no?
Sometimes things can get very tiring. When you worry about whats going to happen to you next, worry about your future, worry about the people around you, about what theyre thinking and doing.
I wish I can stop thinking about tomorrow, about how Im going to be like in the time to come, about how things around me would change.
I dont know why I had this weird thought today. I totally agree with those who hope that they'll never have to grow up. Cos thinking back, it feels like the older you get, the more you have to learn and see, and the less happy you'll be. True? Not sure, maybe it was just what I was thinking at that point in time.
All I can do now is learn to trust.
Trust in the Lord, and do good; dwell in the land, and feed on His
faithfulness,
Delight yourself also in the Lord, and He shall give you the desires of
your heart.
Goodbye, I dont wanna care anymore.